Chart Data Options
You may select up to two different fields to use as columns in your trellis.
You may select up to two different fields to use as rows in your trellis chart.
You can select one field to split your values by colour.
When you have a scatter plot trellis you will also be able to select a metric to use for the size of the bubbles.
Note: at least one of either the Column or Row fields selected must be a metric.
Trellis Chart Tutorial
In order to set up a Histogram Chart you will need:
- Create a report with chart display
- Select field(s) to use as the Horizontal Axis
- Select field(s) to use as the Vertical Axis
- Select a field to use as the Colour (optional field)
- Select a field to use as the Size (optional field)
- Create your chart, selecting Trellis as the type under the Analytical heading
- Provide the Horizontal Axis, Vertical Axis, Colour, and Size options
- Customise the Chart as required
- Proceed to the Output step
- Save your report