In order to integrate the data science models into an instance of Yellowfin, install the plug-in for the modelling platform or format. These plug-ins will allow models to be connected via the Advanced Function or Data Transformation features.
Here's how to install the plug-in to support the modelling output:
- Download the plugin from Yellowfin’s Marketplace:
- Go to the Marketplace (https://portal.yellowfinbi.com/YFWebsite-Marketplace-77991 ).
- Click on Transform Steps.
- Select and download the plugin you require.
- Return to Yellowfin, and navigate to the Admin Console screen. (Left side menu > Administration > Admin Console.)
- Click on Plugin Management under Administration in the right-side panel.
- Click on the Add button.
- Then drag the plugin in the New Plugin lightbox, or click on the icon to browse and select it.
- Enter a name for it, and if required, a brief description.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- The plugin will appear on the Plugin Management page.