If you have many users and you want to find a specific user you may have to use the search box at the top of the user list.
- Type in the users first or last name into the search box.
- A list of users matching your query will be returned.
This will open a User Details form that will need to be completed to set up the user. The user details required are as pictured.
Bulk User Import
If you need to create a large number of users at once it's possible to do this by using the Bulk Import process.
- Click on the User Import button at the bottom of the user list in the Admin Console.
You users should be contained in a CSV format with data contained within quotes. See the example below and on the screen for more detail. The example file format is as follows:
- Click the Choose File button to locate and load your file.
- Click the Upload button to load and save your new users.
From here you will be taken to the User Details page where you can make adjustments to their account.
You will then be promted to confirm the remove of the user on a separate page.