Supplied Database Connection Drivers
JTDS (MS SQL Server, Sybase ASE)
Adding Database Connection Drivers
- Copy your JDBC driver JAR file(s) into the Yellowfin/appserver/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/ directory.
- If the DB Name is not in Yellowfin's database list (see below) you will need to edit the file Yellowfin/appserver/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml and add the class name for your driver to the list in the JDBCDrivers parameter.
Note: if the database name is simply greyed out in the list you won't need to perform this step.
- You will then need to restart Yellowfin for the new driver to become available.
Updating the TCP/IP Port
Note: The port was initially configured during the installation process.
To update you port number open the server.xml file located in:
There are two ports that are used by Yellowfin by default, and two more that can be configured:
- The port that Tomcat listens on for shut down requests (used internally by Tomcat) (see line 1, below)
- The port that Tomcat listens on for HTTP browser connections (see line 3, below)
- The port that Tomcat listens on for HTTPS browser connections (see line 21, below)
- The port that Tomcat listens on for AJP connections (used when connecting Tomcat to IIS or Apache) (see line 35, below)