The GIS Heat Map is an advanced form of GIS Bubble Chart, which uses GIS Points to specify bubble positions, and a metric to specify the heat colour of the area.
GIS Map Tutorial
1. Click on the Create link and select Report to begin building your report.
2. You should now be on the Initialise Report page. Select the Drag and Drop Builder as the build tool.
3. Select Ski Team as the View.
4. Now click the button to proceed.
5. Drag in the Athlete Geo Point and Invoiced (Pref Currency) fields.
6. Set the report to display as a Chart Only.
7. Click the Next image to continue.
8. On the output page click on the Chart Icon to edit the chart and set up your GIS Chart.
9. From the Chart Menu select Map. Next, select the GIS Heat Map type. Click Save to use your selection.
GIS Field: Athlete Geo Point
Metric: Sum Invoiced (Pref Currency)
11. Add the GIS World Background layer and resize as before.
12. Click Refresh to generate the map.
13. You should now have a map that looks like this.
14. Save and Close your map.